Stapelstein® Original Confetti 1pc - Pastel
If you are located outside of the US states, please email us at email@example.com for a custom shipping quote.
Elevate everyday play with the Stapelstein® Original. Sustainably crafted in Germany from eco-friendly foam, our innovative design is durable, strong and also lightweight and water-resistant, making it perfect for open-ended play and child-led learning. Stack, spin, sit, climb – whichever way your family uses it, the Stapelstein® Original inspires endless adventure.
- Safe stacking elements: no sharp corners or edges, water-, saliva- and UV-resistant
- Stapelstein® Original elements are 0.4 light and can support up to 396 lb in weight
- Stapelstein® Boards are 0.6 light and can support up to 264 lb
- Stapelstein® elements are made of eco-friendly EPP (expandable polypropylene)
- Is compatible with all Stapelstein® products
- Color of the actual products may differ from that on the screen, due to lighting conditions during product photography and different screen settings.
- Made in Germany
If you want to use Stapelstein® products for balance games and for courses, it is best to do so on a level and non-slip surface. Stack the Stapelstein® elements only as high as you feel safe. We recommend that you stack a maximum of 3 elements if you want to climb a tower on foot.
Products from Stapelstein® are waterproof and can be taken into the water. However, they do not replace a buoyancy aid! Young children must be supervised when playing in the water with products from Stapelstein®.
Pointed objects and surfaces such as scissors, stones, knives, nails, wire or small pointed children's teeth can leave permanent marks on Stapelstein® products. Particularly severe damage can affect the stability.
Maximum load Stapelstein® Original: 396 lbs
Maximum load Stapelstein® Board: 264 lbs
Download instructions here.
0.4 lb light, 396 lb strong
indoor & outdoor