This wooden lacing toy is the perfect way to study geometry shapes and practice sewing skills. Children can learn numbers and shapes and promotes hand-eye coordination, fine motor, cognitive and visual perception skills. Great for a Montessori, Waldorf, inspired environment.
- Set consists of 10 differently shaped blocks and a stylus with a thread (thread color may vary).
- All items are handmade and smoothly finished.
- Due to the handmade nature, each set may differ from one another.
- Includes a wooden box as pictured.
- Material: Pinewood, imbued with flaxseed oil.
- Recommended for Ages 3 years+