Say hello to Pudding! A very special Dozy Dinkum to celebrate the holiday season with you.
Pudding is a collectable, and limited-edition Dozy Dinkum released for the festive season. Like all Dozy Dinkums, Pudding is posable, made from the softest cotton outer, and is the perfect gift or keepsake to celebrate a first holiday season.
Pudding features the sweetest embroidered face with a tuft of hair and wears a non-removable onesie with a sweet ruffle around the neck – in an exclusive Garnet Red Olli Ella festive print of traditional winter berries, holly, spruce and juniper.
With a soft floppy body and lolling head, Pudding is just like a real baby!
This Dozy Dinkum is gently weighted (for added calm) and lightweight for little hands, perfect for endless play and adventure from birth and beyond!
Dozy Dinkum Pudding arrives packaged in a soft 100% cotton bag with a matching drawstring! This bag also doubles as a handy laundry bag for your Dozy when they’re in need of a wash (make sure it’s a cool, gentle machine wash only!).
- Exclusive Olli Ella festive print.
- Dozy Dinkum’s can be posed in multiple sleeping positions with their head, arms and legs joined to their body by an interior fabric tape.
- Bodies are made from cotton.
- Dozy Dinkums packaged in a cotton bag that doubles as a bag to wash your Dozy in!
- Interior fill contains polyester fibres and plastic pellets.
- Holiday Dozy Dinkums wear a non-removable cotton onesie with sweet ruffle.
- Face features embroidered eyes and mouth with an oval shape nose.
- Small tuft of hair is made from polyester.
- Suitable for ages 0+
- Soft floppy body
- Gently weighted for added calm
- Dimensions: Dozy Dinkums are 12.6” tall and 3” wide at their belly
- Weight: 0.35 lb
- Cold gentle machine wash in cotton bag your Dozy arrives in or a laundry bag
- Do not bleach, soak or rub
- Dry without delay
- Do not iron or dry clean
Born in London in 2010 as a kids décor brand, Olli Ella has grown to become a global lifestyle brand.
Co-founded by sisters Chloe and Olivia Brookman, the name Olli Ella is a combination of their first and middle names. Olli Ella draws inspiration from the sisters’ nomadic childhoods spent traveling and their own broods. Today, Chloe lives in Byron Bay with her husband, three kids and two dogs, while Olivia lives between London and Los Angeles with her husband and two little ones.
With the Australian and Californian sun informing the sisters’ relaxed, carefree aesthetic, Olli Ella pieces are easily identified by their vintage-aesthetic, simple lines and use of natural materials.