Meet Dinkum Dogs Honey, who is mad about bones. Will it be you who takes this snuggly pup home?
Buddy needs lots of love to keep that tail wagging and plenty of walks!
Made from soft plush fabric that is 100% recycled with velvety ears to nuzzle, Buddy is fully poseable and can stand, lay down and even sit! Buddy's head moves and is embroidered with the sweetest doggy face, plus there's a rainbow surprise on one of Honey's little paws!
This little pup loves to carry a bone about, and this is made easy with a specially designed magnetized mouth and matching magnetic bone accessory!
Honey arrives packaged in a beautiful gift-ready recyclable cardboard box; included are your very own dog adoption certificate, bone, canvas dog harness, and leash.
- Honey’s mouth is magnetic to hold the magnetized bone
- Plush fabric is 100% recycled
- Honey is fully posable and has a head that moves 360 degrees!
- Honey comes with a removable canvas Harness, leash, and bone
- Velvet accent on the ears, feet bottoms and tongue
- Embroidered face and rainbow embroidered paw detailing designed by Olli Ella
- Packaged in a recyclable gift ready cardboard home
- Age 0+
- Canvas Harness and leash is 100% cotton with velcro
- Bone is Sherpa – made from polyester with a metal aluminum plate inside (This product meets or exceeds ASTM, COSIA, EN71 & AS/NZS ISO 8124-1:2019 toy safety regulations for children 0+)
- Dimensions: Length 8.5”, Width 5.5” Height 8.5”
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Cold gentle machine wash in laundry bag
- Do not bleach, soak or rub
- Dry without delay
- Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean
Born in London in 2010 as a kids décor brand, Olli Ella has grown to become a global lifestyle brand.
Co-founded by sisters Chloe and Olivia Brookman, the name Olli Ella is a combination of their first and middle names. Olli Ella draws inspiration from the sisters’ nomadic childhoods spent traveling and their own broods. Today, Chloe lives in Byron Bay with her husband, three kids and two dogs, while Olivia lives between London and Los Angeles with her husband and two little ones.
With the Australian and Californian sun informing the sisters’ relaxed, carefree aesthetic, Olli Ella pieces are easily identified by their vintage-aesthetic, simple lines and use of natural materials.